Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kingdom Builders!!

What a ham!! And J is in heaven, holding a big girls hand!



The little crosses they made.


T's FAVORITE junior guide.


Last week was the twins VBS, and they loved it! I did too, for the first time they actually recalled what they did during the day.

That's all I have for now, due to the fact that I am still trying to salvage all of my linens that were casualties of the flood in my garage/overflow of stuff/storage space. Losses so far?

1. Ralph Lauren Guinevere duvet cover.

2. 4, yes 4 complete sets of coordinating sheets!

3. 1 down duvet

4. 200 cocktail napkins

Sigh....I have only scratched the surface

4 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Awwww...what adorable pictures!

Henley on the Horn said...

Precious pics! We have missed you. It looks like VBS is fun. I hope you are able to save most of everything!

MaryBeth said...

They are so adorable....

Domestic Diva said...

Love the cute little face..my little one makes similar ones. SO precious!!
xxx me