Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh what a day...

What a day! We had a GREAT Thanksgiving!! I put the turkey on the table, and you would have thought it was Christmas morning. Tee hee... J and T went crazy "WOW Mama, dat is sooo pweddy! Awe we gonna eat dwat biwd?" (When will they pronounce correctly?)

Anyway, good food on Thursday. Then Friday. No shopping for me! It is already done! Yup, I said it! Done! Yeah for me!!!! Then last night, I took the leftovers and made a turkey pot pie. We loved it, the twins, not so much. J and T are both going through this foods can't touch each other faze. Ooops! Sorry babies, Mommy forgot. But I made up for it withe the Polar Express on T.V. Wonderful, the twins two favorite things...trains and Santa!

Today, I need to go and get groceries for gingerbread cookies for the tree. Although, I am stuck watching this new show Ruby. What a neat girl! I wish her all the luck in the world.

How was your day?

4 comments:

Hopsy said...

I am so glad you had such a lovely day and CONGRATS on being done with all your shopping!!!

Kris said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! It's a new world, but it did help to have Helen "tutor" me. It sounds as if you are busy, and having fun with your kids! That's pretty much my life as well!

The Shabby Princess said...

I cannot believe you are done with your shopping! That is amazing. Now, can you help me with mine??

MaryBeth said...

Good job on having your shopping done, I am very close.