Friday, October 24, 2008

Recession Hits Home

Paul may have been hit. He has been warned that his guarantee may be cut. For the last two months, his guarantee is what has kept us afloat. In case you were wondering, is is the automotive industry. Specifically, he offers pre-owned on Ebay.

A few weeks ago, when people were getting cut left and right around him, he went to inquire about his position. "Oh NO, Paul, because of you, we are up 1000% from last year."

But things are getting worse, and worse... So here we are. Paul says not to worry. But I am.

Am I too old to move in with Mom and Dad?

6 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I am sorry. We will keep you in our prayers!

Preppy Pettit said...

Thank you,God bless.

Tippy said...

PP, I know what you mean. Two weeks ago when I thought my husband was going to be laid off without another job, I was seriously considering that we'd have to move in with my ILs. Oh god help me. You do what you have to do to keep your kids clothed and fed, ya know? I'm hoping and praying for you and your husband.

Hopsy said...

Oh PP! I am thinking and praying for you all. No matter how stable things can seem I am always a worrier so I know right where you are coming from!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry ~ sending good thoughts to you and yours!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Believe it or not we're in the same boat. Hubby's company went bankrupt and was just bought out by someone else. In fact he's in Ohio right now seeing if he will still have a job soon.

By the way, I went to Target @ Abrams & Skillman(where they intersect) and they had 2 brown & pink pjs in 5T....wasn't sure which ones you wanted.