Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Mooned...

So, keep in mind that I closely monitor what the twins watch on T.V. (I have it monitored to G rated ONLY. And, on the Web, they can only access educational sites.

Last night I told the twins it was time to go to bed. They both ran obediently and put their Pajamas on. Then T ran in, and with an truly evil grin... turned around and MOONED me!!! "This is what I think about going to bed Mama!" she squealed. J was right behind her with his hands on his pajama bottoms, until he saw my face. I calmly looked at her and told her to show Daddy what she just did, and tell him to deal with her. Then I ran outside and cracked up. I am sorry, it was so rude, but so unlike T that I lost it!!

And Paul calmly explained why that was rude, and shamed her so badly that she even apologised to me this morning. The power of the "I am not mad, just very disappointed..."

3 comments:

KK said...

Hilarious!

MaryBeth said...

How funny and cute that must of been..

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Oooh you just wonder where they get this stuff! I have to wonder that about 5 times a day...