Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sooo...

I have allot to talk about...
1. The twins started pre-k with me crying , but they seemed o.k.

2.One of my BFF's is on hospital bed rest, so this floods my mind with memories...

3. Our insurance just gave us an impossible deductible for the twins....

4.And today, J ran into my car door with his eye brow, thus more stitches... ( And y'all know I faint at blood).
5. Oh... and T has Bronchitis...

Another thing... I have a very thoughtful exchange I need to mail, but I cannot make it to USPS!.... Carey, I am so sorry!

BTW, MY blog partner from Monograms and Manicures sent me the BEST SWAP EVER!!!

2 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

Hugs. Sometimes life is just hard. Hang in there.

Eloise said...

I hope you feel some relief soon. You certainly have been hit with a lot lately. Sending some love and good wishes your way.