Sunday, February 15, 2009

Please Pray for...

The Macs.

I learned of their story from Tickled Pink and Green. This story hits so close to home for me, considering how gravely ill the twins were when they were born.

Basically, they took their 11 month old daughter in to check an ear infection, and were immediately sent to the hospital for stage 4 cancer. Her battle lasted just a few weeks, and she is now with Him. I cannot even imagine the raw grief that her parents feel. As I type this I am watching my beautiful daughter playing, and I start weeping. May God please bless my children with long, healthy, happy lives. We have been so fortunate, and I give thanks every day.

Also, keep Hopsy in your prayers at Monograms and Manicures. Her cousin was in a horrible ski accident.

3 comments:

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Thank you for sharing this blog and this story. I'm going to head there and leave them some kind words.

Beth Dunn said...

Everyone is in my thoughts. I'm a huge charity/fund raising person for children's hospital. Love your site bty. I'm a prep too. visit sometime www.socialclimbers.net xoxo

The Shabby Princess said...

My goodness! Thank you for sharing this with us. They're in my prayers.