Sunday, January 18, 2009

These kids...


never cease to embarrass me. Today at service, J was being pretty good! Then came time for communion. The little ones are encouraged to dip their wafers. We have been taking communion with the twins for awhile. They KNOW the drill. I don't know what to call the person that presents the wine, so I will call him the church sommelier. Anyway...
I was taking Communion, minding my own business, and sommelier guy has a look of horror. Yeah, J did not dip. He dunked (he was wrist deep) and then he SWIRLED! Yup, that's my kid!

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

LOL, I would have been laughing so hard!

InALittleMinute said...

Oh thats funny! Although Im not sure whose face would be funnier to look at.. the church guy, your child, or yours when you discovered what was happening!