Wednesday, January 14, 2009

T is a natural...

at least that is what her ballet teacher said. I think it is from watching hours of Angelina Ballerina. Also, she is such a girly girl. Did y'all know she still prefers to walk on her tip toes?

I like the class too! When I walked into the lobby after I got T set up in the classroom, every single parent pulled out a bottle of wine from their handbags! The only parent without wine was a Dad and he brought cups! Now that's what I am talking about! While your little girls are getting their groove on, the Mommies are getting their drink on! Is this unusual? I should mention this is a 6 p.m. class.

*****Note: no children were in danger of their Mommies drinking too much to drive.

6 comments:

Old Friends and New Shoes said...

Oh my goodness! I have yet to see any mothers in my waiting room drinking wine.. haha! I'll have to sugest it this evening!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

That is awesome!!

Seaside Prep said...

Yay for T!!! love the tip toes detail! And, the mommy/ daddy cocktail hour sounds GENIUS.

Kappa Prep said...

Hooray for T and what a fun class for you too!

Henley on the Horn said...

That is hilarious!! I have never seen that at any of our activities, but how fun!

Cant' wait to see pics of T!

Lisa said...

That's my kind of wine... I mean class!