Thursday, January 29, 2009

I was "that" lady today...

yup, took the twins to school in snowman pajama pants, tennis shoes and a RMWC sweatshirt. Then I ran to the grocery store for "just one thing". I look across the street eye the dollar store, so I pop in there too. By now it is ten and I am in the same parking lot as Tuesday Morning, so sure, I won't see anyone right when they open! Ummmm, yeah, I was "that" lady, and I got "that" look from the mommies that trickled in from Little Gym next door.

Good news is:
*Dollar store had Airborne squid soap! (I bought ten)

*Tuesday Morning had a cute item to add to my pink swap.

*Tuesday Morning also had a great selection of children's books! And they were only 3 and 4 dollars a piece! (Did I mention we have 8 parties in one 4 day weekend?)

After nap time I am off to Marshalls to see what I can score there.

12 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Who cares what they think? Snots!

KK said...

You are so funny--our dollar store had the Kando soap Pinkie likes and I bought a ton too!

Gracie Beth said...

I went to class in pj pants, a sweatshirt and my hair in a bun on the top of my head this morning if that makes you feel any better :)

Tippy said...

totally been that lady!

Unknown said...

Ha, ha as long as you didn't go to Walmart it's all good!

Seaside Prep said...

um.. i have been that lady in the grocery store and i don't have kids... you definitely one up me... so don't worry about it! :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Sometimes, you have to have "that" day.

Milltini said...

Ehhhhhhh....who cares. I REVEL in being "that lady" sometimes...

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

It's okay, a one time offense is forgivable! :)

Kerri said...

I am dying to know what a "pink swap" is...Sound so right up my alley!

Kerri said...

I am dying to know what a "pink swap" is...Sound so right up my alley!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

This sounds like my kind of day! SCORE!