1. Link to the person that tagged you,
and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
3.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post,
and include links to their blog.
4.Let each person know that they've
been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I have been tagged by Make Mine a Mojito ! Thanks! I am supposed to name 7 weird things about myself. Hmmmm only 7?
1. I brush my teeth in the shower. I think this is fine, I do it while my conditioner is in. It freaks Paul out. Hey, my showers have to be quick! I have to multi-task!
2. Blood. Completely freaks me out. I pass out. This was confirmed when the twins were almost 2 and T got a head wound. We were outside, two houses down from ours. I had to leave J on the sidewalk because I knew I would drop any moment. He would not follow me, and I could not carry T, apply pressure, while not looking, and carry him. He just stood there pointing, frozen. "Wook, OOOWIE!" I ran up and rang the doorbell of the house we were in front of, told the lady to get J and passing her T. Then I was OUT! My baby got 7 stitches that day.
3.Heights. It happened after I had the twins. Before them I was always totally fine. I have issues with escalators even.
4.My hair turned black/brown after the twins. Before, it was a lighter brown. My Mom swears I dye it, but I would never dye it black! This new lovely shade brings out my raccoon like circles under my eyes.
5. Spiders really freak me out. And this Spring I found a tarantula in my hall.
6. I sleepwalk. You never know where I will wake up.
7. I am extremely ungraceful. This is NOT good with my fear of blood.
Here are the seven blogs I tag!
Sippycups ARE for Chardonnay
Henley on the Horn
Tickled Pink and Green
Monograms and Manicures
Mom x 2