Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well...

Pollyanna, whom I always loved as a child.

the plan to "work something out" was to string Paul along and then present him with, well, NOTHING!! I really need a breakdown, but since I have kids, that is not an option. My normal, Pollyanna attitude is fading fast, and I need some good news FAST! For months,I have been racking my brain about what I could do to help bring in some income and I keep coming up dry. I certainly cannot go back into couture. Besides, half of your salary comes in the form of a clothing allowance. Everything else would involve me working all day just to sign over my check to someone else to raise my children.

I think my best bet, is if I could find something to do from home.

On to other news, T's ballet teacher got a job with an amazing studio with an amazing salary to match!

4 comments:

Eloise said...

Thinking of you and hoping some good news comes along quickly.

Domestic Diva said...

Praying good news comes your way. Have a fabulous weekend!!
xxx me

KK said...

Praying for God to reveal his plan...

MaryBeth said...

Keeping you in our thoughts and I hope you come up with something to help out soon.. I have been in your situation, my kids spent their entire child hood growing up in child care. I was a single mom and had no choice..