Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hi everybody!

Kitty cat camera!

Paul pointed out I needed an update. So this is what has been going on...

Sunday afternoon...remember when I was complaining about the lady in the back house who was angry because my kitty was killing "her" birds? Well the witch put out boobie traps, in the form of broken glass buried in her yard. So we saw Mack was not using his leg, and yes a HUGE gash from his paw to his tail. $500 later, all stitched up and doing better. If I had one of these... (picture above) I could have totally busted her. Oh well. Oh, and she dug it up after the fact!
Monday...twins back in school, YEAH!!!
Tuesday... cleaning, and organizing.
Today...I read to J's class, then off to SMAA for choir with the twins. They are going to sing at Christmas Eve services. Tee Hee. Let the waterfalls begin now. I tear up at everything these days. I am really going to lose it when they do the Nativity Pageant.


5 comments:

The Shabby Princess said...

I cannot believe your neighbor put broken glass in the dirt to hurt your poor kitty. That is craziness!!! I hope everything is OK. My. word. People these days, I swear!

Allison said...

Poor kitty! What a mean lady she is.

Hopsy said...

You sound busy! That is so sweet the twins are singing on Christmas Eve. My cousins always do that as well and it is such fun to watch.

Mrs.Preppy said...

What a crazy, evil woman! I cannot believe that she would actually bury glass.

ms. mindless said...

what a crazy person! what if one of your children had wandered over there? that is insane.