Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Candy Cane Meme

Preppy Sue has tagged me for a Candy Cane meme. The instructions are to copy, paste, answer, add a question, then tag the 3 bloggers with the most recent updates on your blog feed/roll.

1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movie(s)?I love Love Actually.

2. Favorite Christmas Song?Rudolph and The Band Aid song from the eighties. Oh and the hippopotamusses song.

3. Favorite Holiday Memory?I distinctly remember my 4th Christmas. I remember the smell, and the magical feeling. I had an easel, and a kitten.

4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make? Peppermint Bark

5. Have you ever made an igloo?Nope. Igloo and Christmas don't go together for me.

6. Do you love Starbucks? I actually don't like coffee. I am already a spaz...no need to add a coffee high to the mix!

7. What makes the perfect Snowman?Wouldn't know. We only get sleet. And if it does snow, it melts 2.5 seconds after hitting the ground.

8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we'll move on..

9. Best gift you have ever received?Hands down...Barbie dream house!.

10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph?Not a clue.

11. Silver or Gold?Both?

12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration?My tree

13. What's your Christmas decorating style?Classic

14. Do you hang stockings?They're hung!

15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas?Day after Thanksgiving to New Years Day.

16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child?I don't remember. But my Mom had this thing with tinsil. When she was done, it looked like tin foil puked on our tree. Ugh.

17. Where will you be spending this Christmas?Christmas Eve at SMAA, then at parents who will give me just enough alcohol that I wont be able to assemble ANYTHING, resulting in possible Santa disaster. Solution? I already assembled...HA Christmas Day...here, then parents

18. When do you open presents? Christmas morning.

19. Real tree or artificial? 2 fake trees. (J is allergic)

20. Is there any chance you'll have a white Christmas?Who knows. Like they say in Big D "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute"

21. Who do you have the hardest time finding a gift for? My Dad

Okay, I'm tagging...

The Impoverished Preppy

Preppy Southern Princess

The Shabby Princess



4 comments:

The Shabby Princess said...

Wa whoo! Thanks for the tag. I also love Love Actually and peppermint bark. Yum!!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I remember the Christmas I got my Barbie Dream House... wasn't my all time best gift, but you're right - it's definitely up there. (Too bad my little sister pulled all the plants out of the giant window boxes within two days!)

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Ok I am old, I received Danc-a-rina. A 2.5 foot doll that acutally danced. Cute answers.

Eloise said...

I enjoyed reading your answers!

In regard to your question about our stockings, I bought all of our canvases at Needlework and Finishing on Lovers Lane. The artist's name is Alexa, but there are so many great designs out there. I also like a shop in Lakewood called Key Stitches (at Mockingbird and Abrams).

Merry Christmas!