Friday, February 4, 2011

Lands End Love


So, it is very very cold in Dallas right now. And since I just woke up to over six inches of snow, I thought I would look for winter coats for the kids. (For next year).


Little girls Squall Parka. Look at the built in hand warmers!! And I just love the cream color!!

Little boys squall parka. I am not sure if I prefer the red or the navy. I am leaning towards the red.

And of course, I need to match the kiddo's, right? I am sure that I had one of these, but I cannot find it anywhere!! Grrrr. But I would need a new one, in cream, to match T!!
And the best feature of all? The adjustable sleeves!!
"•New! Grow-A-Long™ sleeves extend up to 1.5 inches to fit them as they grow"

I am definitely going to add these to my list of "must haves" for Winter 2011/2012!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the post, very pertty piece. From Engagement Rings