Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Preppy Pettit Kids

Hi there! Well, all has been busy in our household since school began. T is still going strong with school, and ballet three hours every week. J, well he has school, but no other regular activities. Sooo- what to do while he is driving everyone crazy while waiting for T?

Tai Kwon Do!! Yup. I would really prefer soccer, or sailing, or even basketball, but Winter is around the corner and this studio is around the corner from T's ballet, so it is perfect!!

It all started when last week we were looking (a.k.a. I was torturing) J at the toy store when some of his classmates walked in. They were all wearing their uniforms and J was intrigued. When the Moms told me how it had helped with their little boys behavior, I was intrigued. So, on Monday we went to investigate...

We walked in and a class was already in progress. J and I sat down to observe in the waiting area. Well, J was watching through the glass when the sweetest lady came and asked him if he would like to participate!! You should have seen the proud look on his face. Priceless! Well, as the class went on, his chest puffed out, and he stood a little taller. I must say, for self confidence alone, I was sold! At the end of class they gave J a white belt, and they gave me the paperwork, and said we would see them on Wednesday. I will let you know how it goes... ;)

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I bet he looks adorable in his new uniform!